Learn simple ways of moving and strategies to help you be comfortable while zooming.
We are all familiar with Zoom Fatigue.
Like it or not, Zoom is here to stay. There’s no getting around it. So how do we cultivate ease and comfort while online? How do we take care of ourselves in this new Zoom culture?
We have some ideas …
Join us in this three-hour online (yes, on Zoom – we get the irony) workshop that will:
- Give you strategies to keep your attention fresh during all of your online meetings.
- Help you discover movements that you can easily apply to keep yourself comfortable while Zooming.
You will do a series of four verbally guided Awareness Through Movement®, Feldenkrais lessons. We will also discuss your experiences with each lesson and the key take aways you can apply in your next Zoom meeting. You will be listening, but it won’t have to look at your screen unless you want to see how other people are doing the movements.
What can you expect?
- We will do four comfortable, feel-good lessons.
- Each lesson will be about 25 minutes long.
- We will work sitting in a chair, lying on the floor, and standing.
- We take short breaks.
- You will have ample time to ask questions.
- We will have discussions about the lessons and how to use the strategies to take care of yourself.
At the end of three hours, you’re going to feel restored, renewed, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
You will receive a recording of the workshop so you can reawaken your experience at any time.